the cairene experience

Friday, April 28, 2006

enta 3aref betkalem mien:)


Before saying anything I would like to introduce myself because I believe that what people say is greatly based on who they are and what they have gone through in life. I am not going to say much, however the headlines are; Ex IT professional, currently an experienced candle maker & a “wanna” be interior designer. Fully Egyptian, born & raised in Cairo Egypt with intense traveling during my teen years until my late twenties which ended with immigration to Canada for a couple of years and then finally settling in Egypt for no apparent reason. Happily married & blessed with a beautiful daughter, also called Gamila :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Basil Epicurus said...

God bless, ya Rashrash!

10:38 PM  
Blogger Haroun el Poussah said...

Ahlan wa sahlan ya seti

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home